Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cabin Fever

I am still not quite 100%. Lucky for me I work form home and have only had client scheduled phone calls, not face to face meetings this week so far. I have been very busy but not very effective due to being a bit sick.

I have only left the house this week to get my daughter to and from the bus. I am over 15,000 steps on the pedometer so far today mainly from walking laps in my house while on the phone with a dear friend.

I am going stir crazy being locked up and not out in the world. Back in Minnesota in the dead of winter when it is too cold to do anything we called it cabin fever. I am coming down with it here in North Carolina for the first time in a decade.

Tomorrow I will walk OUTSIDE at the Poet's Walk and can't wait. I am going to the brand new Hillsborough library and to get some organic meat at Weaver St Coop. My throat is still sore and I haven't gotten my appetite back but tomorrow I go back into the world.

1 comment:

  1. Laps in the house is impressive!! Shows that you are really taking your goals seriously and not letting some kinks in the schedule.....the weather, a cold.......get you distracted from your goal. Endorse, endorse, endorse!!!!

    ReplyDelete