Monday, January 4, 2010

Intenions for 2010 and Beyond

My intentions for 2010
Explore and define my faith, live in the Now
Be patient with myself and family
Size 10 by 25th reunion
Healthy food and exercise for the family
No yelling or swearing
Have more parties
Add 10 new great clients
Drink more tea and water, drink less coffee and pop
No more plastic grocery bags
Stop buying products with transfat, saturated fat, white sugar, white flour or HFCS

In 2013 I will...

Be size 10 (still)
Have the house done the way we want it
(new beds, lamps, compressor, flat screen tv with lap top hook up, house painted outside,shelves in the down bathroom)
Have 50 clients (10m 100k)
No caffine, diet pop or artifical sweetener
No transfat, saturated fat, white sugar, white flour or HFCS in the house.

1 comment:

  1. My intentions for 2010:
    1. People first, money second, things last (I ripped this off from Suze Orman, but it makes sense).
    2. Work/business: to help as many students/families/parents as I can, to keep learning and having fun (individually and as a couple), to continue to be effective yet more efficient, and to charge what I'm worth.
    3. To be intentional and mindful in my energy management, self management, time management, and in how I move through the world. Be a size 12-14
    4. To allow God to direct my life.....get myself out of the way but continue showing up and responding to His Gifts.
    5. To lead with love.

    In 2013 I will...........
    1. Have moved to the highest level of fluency in Spanish
    2. Have become relatively fluent in Italian and French
    3. Have published at least 2 articles about teaching and learning.
    4. Have and use daily/regularly a workout/dance/medication room in my house
    5. Eat mindfully and have stabalized at a size 12 or below.
    6. Have traveled to at least 4 destinations on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete