Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

A new year is here and I feel really good about how the last one went over all and have the thrill of anticipation for the new one beginning. I have been off my program including not blogging. (A sure sign that my weight is not going down) So I sit here full from the wonderful food from New Year's - all the lucky food and my plan is to start with an extra long walk tomorrow. Get back up on that horse even after it threw you to the ground. Well that's the way I feel- like I threw myself on the ground, to the wolves, under the train- what ever--it was self sabotage over the holidays.

No beating myself up for slips- a new intention. My other intentions for the new year are to define my faith and to be more patient with my self and others, especially my family.

Patience means being mindful, slowing down and giving others the benefit of the doubt. The result I am looking for is more calm, peace and love, no losing my temper and no swearing out of frustration.

As for the faith. I believe we have lessons to learn and I believe that the divine is in all. This is where my faith journey begins. 2010 looks to be a great year hopefully one of (spiritual) growth and (weight) loss.

1 comment:

  1. Here's to an accountable, bountiful, joy filled, love filled, and FUN twenty-ten!!!

    ReplyDelete