Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday

Couldn't write yesterday. Was at Kohl's shopping at 5 am and saved 75% off on my total bill. The went to visit dear dear fiends in Columbus for the day. We are in Dayton, Ohio for Thanksgiving and it has been non stop eating and drinking. I brought my scale and have weighed my self daily but it is not pretty. BUt it has been great to see my son and his family, especially the 3 grand babies.

Today we drive back and I will get my Christmas decor out and wrap a bunch of presents. I am planning on making pumpkin bread, cookies, fudge and buckeyes for gifts this year. The gaining season begins. I will go out now and walk to get in steps before we leave for the 9 hour drive home. Starting today I write my food down again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that you plan to make the pumpkin bread, cookies, fudge, and buckeyes.....I'm skipping the cookies and all that stuff because it seems like it will be too tempting and pointless at this point, so I'm impressed that you are going to be able to do this. I'm sticking to the Hungry Girl, Weight Watchers, and other recipes like the ones you've posted here. For example, my family was fine wiht Pumpkin Fluff and look at all the calories we saved on pie!!!

    ReplyDelete